BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

work work work

Kinda thinking i wasn't built to play the guitar. It's something i really want to do, but I'm not getting it. I just have to keep practicing and trying, though. Or else I'll never get anywhere. I'm just really terrible at teaching things to myself, and time has proven to me that i do better with an actual instructor, not youtube videos, cd's or computer programs.... the only thing i was actually able to learn online was those stupid friendship bracelets. silly to say the least, because i'm no good with my hands! that"s why the guitar is super sucky for me. kinda foolish for me to try and pick this up...i lack the speed, accuracy, patience and coordination for this instrument. not going to give up, at least. at least i have some sort of determination. going to try on my own for as long as i can, the beg for lessons. christmas is coming up soon ;) if that doesn't work, there is always my birthday!.........next year :( ahh well...better get back to sucking. at least i might be able to play the clarinet again. only problem with that is that i have no rhythm. musical instruments are not for me, but i wish they were. i dunno how to phrase it. i just think it's wonderful to be able to play music or sing. and even more wonderful to do both. even if you aren't the best at it. just wish i had that gift. those who don't can learn right? what if you are unable to learn!!!!!!!!!!? i need a personal instructor.