BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Cherokee

So, I talk to my bird like he (or she, for all I know) is a person. He looks at me as if I'm a strange creature from planet Glibgarb. Before we got him, he didn't have much contact with people, so he didn't talk much. He also bit. Gradually, he started making odd noises, sometimes saying words, and even singing with you occasionally. Most of the time, though, he talked when you leave the room (sometimes just to get you back in the room). Now he's a bit more interactive. It's a lot more than when he was given to us, so I'd say there's progress being made. I'll continue to talk to him like he's a person, and maybe he'll learn to converse. I'll also teach him what a boy and a girl is so he can tell me what he is....

0 comments: