BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Writing

I really need to start back doing it. I've been walking around like a zombie, I think. Time to regain my essence. I always felt more fulfilled when writing, so back at it again, I am. <--- Yoda speak?

I just realized a problem, though, but it makes it more exciting for me to start writing again.

I have a lot of work to do!

I looked of the first(second) draft I did of that story, and it's putrid garbage. I'm entirely rewriting it.

The part I wrote in my notebook that I'm about to put on my computer is a little bit better, I think. But I'm going to keep on working on that part and change crap so it's actually something worth reading. But that beginning I have... Purely terrible. I think I will take a few elements from it, though... The part about the whole ... well ...I won't put it up here - unless someone's interested! Ha, yeah right. Still, I had that other idea that would be entertaining for readers as well as help for me too continue writing. I should get to that eventually.


On another note...
I think that I made a mistake... this is the third time I've changed my URL. I know that when a URL is changed, it doesn't show up on that front page when they have new posts... hmm. *Going to fix this*

0 comments: