BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Reflections. What is BEAUTY?

Yeah so...

During my first few weeks of school, I didn't want to sit in the cafeteria, being new there and a lil chicken shit... So I would wander around and try to spend the least amount of time in there possible. One day I walked up to a table and started chatting the lady up about whatever she was doing over there, just getting her to talk forever, making her think I was interested just so I wouldn't have to go sit down in the cafeteria...then I actually became interested O.o

So, I resolved to enter in the reflections program and answer the prompt for this year "beauty is..."

As I was thinking of how to answer that, I thought of mariH <=== backwards Can words even express why? Well... I went through some failed ideas and didn't really get started on it until the end of September and beginning of October. Then... I thought of something else... and the end result just had mariH written all over it. It was beautiful, to me. So, I wrote the short story, and finished it the same day. Then kept on changing it and perfecting it up until tonight. It's due tomorrow. I guess. The story... made my mommy cry. She's usually only sappy for movies and heartfelt tales and was surprised a short story (and one i'd written, i think) had made her tear up like that... She thought it was great, and really enjoyed it... I let mariH read it... he really appreciated it too... says I've got some kind of skill or something... but... ehh I do appreciate all they've said :) Makes me feel gooooood! XDD But.. I've got loads to learn!!!!! I was wondering whether I should put it on here. I wonder who would like to read it? It's 3 pages, so I guess I could give it to ye in installments... small ones... and not all rushed...that way you aren't all tired out and miserable hehehe XDD BTW, sorry for this novel of a post. Anyways... I called the woman a few weeks ago and asked her when it was due, she said October 20th. That's tomorrow. I was worried for a minute that she meant you had to turn it in before the 20th, although that's plausible, it's really silly because they never posted the date anywhere or old anyone. It's not on any of the forms. Well... I'm not worried anymores! I know, that if God wills it, then I'll be turning it in tomorrow, but if not then it wasn't meant for me to turn it in this time. I still say, though...that I learned something from this experience and enjoyed writing this story. Although I would like to take a risk and submit this piece to be judged.... I'm happy that I just wrote it and finished it :)

0 comments: