BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My favorite teacher

My favorite teacher?! Oh boy this is a toughy. I have so many great ones this year, you don't even know, man!!! I'm not really a favority kind of person either. All of my teachers are fantastic, to be honest. I should just describe the special qualities about each one... I mean... they each have wonderful things about them!!!! 1st period is Mr. Burnham! American History. He's so sweet, and such a softy, I can tell!! And he's so helpful, I actually learn in his class and actually enjoy learning history<3 Next period is Mrs. Asad. English 3 honors. I was bound to love her from jump! Put aside the fact that I love english, she really is a great teacher AND a great person!!! She shines brightly<3 Third period I have Mrs. Feldhaus. Algebra 2. People don't give that woman as much credit as she is worth! And she is terrible funny! 4th period I have Mrs. Berhalter. Reading (I transfered outta state and haven't taken the FCAT so I have to be in a reading class to be ensured that I am aptly prepared. This class is a peace of cake. Little do they know, I love to read!!!) She is a really nice lady, and I feel sorry because my peers are real arses to her. It's not even fair. 5th period, Mrs. Bustamante teachers spanish 2!!! SHE IS AWESOME!!! SWEET AND HARDCORE! AND INNOCENT!!! Wonderful woman. 7th period I have Mrs. Smith for Chemistry Honors. She is really funny and an all around great teacher. She makes science easy for me to get...and stuff! I really enjoy her class...and LAST BUT NOT LEAASSSSTT!!! Mrs. de Gregory!!! Get it right, that's little "de" space, capital G-regory and she'll tell you know different =]! My African American History class...oh... and she's white! She's also kickssa <=== backwards. Nice, and a softy at times too, but she knows when to buckle down, and no one takes advantage of her either. Some teachers that let you do what you want end up getting ran over by their students but not her! Everyone is full of love, respect, and admiration for this wonderful lady =]]] So, you should be able to see how I wouldn't be able to pick favorites... If you mean from an earlier year... I guess I'd have to say Mr. Robinson... 6th grade math... First male teacher... he was black...and he was the best! I saw him last year or so at the theme park with his son too... Mr. Robinson was amazing.

0 comments: