BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bloooooooood.

I'ma have to eat something friday.. maybe even thursday.. I'm eating food right now... but I mean in the morning... maybe even at lunch. Usually i.... skip breakfast and lunch and eat when I get home. In the mornings... I rarely have time. At lunch.. I just don't like eating school lunch or lunch at school! This routine works for me... But Friday I am donating blood... so i'll have to switch that up for a moment. I'm also working the blood drive friday during the first lunch... my fourth period... once again, I am getting out of class... unfortunately it is the easy class... As precaution for that whole anemic thing, I'll be sure to stock up on my multivitamins...today and tomorrow... and friday morning!


one a day one a day... shoulda been doing that all week... i've been feeling GREAT lately though!! WOO! giving blood!!!!

I didn't get to sign anyone up today because they'd already filled up all the spots! lame... but ok =/

I'm so happy... so very happy...... im free!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: