BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yoyoyoyoyo

Yo homie yo homie yo homie yo.


sorry for the worthless posts. we'll call this my apology post.

i apololie. (its late and i am a tad bit sleepy)

lmao my cousin was hassling me about staying up with her tonight. Then, I fell asleep in the car on the way home from the Park which was grounds for more hassling. So we get home and I'm wide awake. She doesn't believe me. More hassling. Then pops in the movie "Mad Money" and this girl is out like a light.

Mr. BigStuff.... (rolls eyes) oh yeah.. Ms... whatever

Been a long day (almost)... and they are going home sometime tomorrow, i think. they've been here for a week! I'm pretty much ready for them to move in though. LOL
then.. august fourth (i think) my Grandma Cena and my grandfather, and my auntie brandy's baby are coming to visit.. dunno for how long though. then after that my moms parents are coming...then after that miss mildred (lamill) and trenice are coming...and the rest of their fam... lotta visitors...but im glad though =o

well i didnt finish this post til 2:02 and i know i started it waaaaaaaaaaay before that. so im going to give it a rest and make that new blog site TOMORROW. sorry to lie to you =/

0 comments: