BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Wooow...

I'm watching the news right now, as I'm hittin up ppls on tfs... and This dude just said Happy Father's Day. Not happy *BELATED* father's day. Just happy father's day. Just like that. Now I could swear that father's day was yesterday. Either he made a common mistake or these fools are rerunning the news!!! And boy I'm betting it on the latter. we're in a motel 6 with this cheap ass cable i guess. Dude I think they are replaying the news. Wtf?? Oh and get this. I used to be doin my thing on yahoo answers right?? well i stupidly provided a link to the pirate bay.org forgetting that whole "law" and what not >.> Well some jerkface reported me and my account got banned. I was getting there too man, it's just the man tryna hold a sista down =.= And get this, this is the part to get. not that other part. my brother got into answering questions on yahoo answers rihgt? this boy has found a system man, and he cheated his way all the way to level four in like a month dude =.= that seriously peeves me off that I worked so hard legitimately and only got to level 2 (LOL) and was about to be level 3, and he gets up there just by batting his long eyelashes >.< He's sittin here bragging and cracking jokes. Hilarious boy though foreal. You should know him =o! Oh and even worse!!! After they suspended my account they kept sending me emails about how my answers were being chosen as best answer and shet...man it was a bunch of them too! Just torturing me. My points going up and up and my not being able to do anything about it. And they wouldn't let me make an new email account in my own name. Good tihng I had already made a back email address long ago. So I also went and made another one with an anagram of my name so I could have 2 accounts. I need to jump on it like my brother has. monopolize...is that it??

0 comments: