BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

WOO HOOO!!!! ....r.o.a.s.t. moment #9 btw

Yeah...nothing really exciting here. lol sorry for the trick. I really felt like saying woo hoo. so woo woo woo it's ok. I'm kind of bored and wondering what I should do besides things I know I should be doing right now. yep. that's me. procrastinate by filling my time with other meaningless crap. so I was thinking about making another blog...but I dunno about what.

Ohkay well I think I've got 2 ideas. but I know it won't be like this one, because this one is just pointless and about me, myself, and I. I think I will go with another idea I had earlier....waaayy back when. I was thinking of making the blog about writing. but I would like to do that for another one, really. So yeah this next blog is going to be that previous idea.

BTW The Matrix is on, and I am just not at all following it. I have been doing so much other crap right now I haven't been paying attention like I meant to. So I have no idea what is going on right now. Though I have seen it before, along with others in the series... the only thing that sticks with those though, are the images. Not the plot.

Plus I was younger when I saw them and not really paying attention to the plot. And man how generic is it that her kiss brought him back to life. That's kinda tight though. And the fact that he stopped the bullets. That is awesome. Yes. That's the part that I am at right now. I'll have to watch this movie another time. Dang Keanu Reeves is awesome.

And good looking too =o. But whatever. Wooo man O.O I just saw something freaky deaky. He just jumped inside this man. That looks like it hurts. Man I'll have to watch this movie another time. But whenever I watch movies by myself I'll cut them off and do something else, or I will fall asleep, even if I'm not tired.

Oh yeah and about this next blog. I'm going to customize it to go with what it is about. But I'm not sure how. I'm going to figure it out first. This blog right here, I keep it sweet and simple, because that's how I like stuff... But the other is going to look a bit better.

Look out for it btw. I'd appreciate if my current readers followed that one too! *Halo appears as sweet angelic smile spreads across face* - which reminds me of when i said that to a friend of mine and then he ate my halo D=

0 comments: