BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

This might not be...

This might not be finished yet...but i've been working on it sense last night, and procrastinating and doing other stuff... not been fully focusing... writing it hasn't taken long but finishing it sure has >.> well i'm going to post it now as is and edit and finish in the morning...well afternoon probably...when i wake up because i've been up all night wasting time...wasting time for what idk so i'll revise..i've been up all night doing random stuff... well here goes it plus i song i really love..seems to fit with the poem just a bit. maybe not. whatever. i don't care.

I hate myself for loving you
But to not is so devastatingly hard
And so I hate you too
I feel there’s no way for us to be
But leave you alone I just can’t you see?
I’m a kook to even have this feeling
Yet still I do and my heart is peeling
We are friends, yes it is so
That makes me not want to ever let you know
Because, if I did then you I might lose
So taking a chance isn’t something I choose
It’s probably just an infatuation
And that makes it an even dumber situation
A situation I shouldn’t even have bought
From being alone with so many stupid thoughts
I’m a fool, damn fool, to think and write all of this
Because you don’t want me, Haven't shown too much interest
But that’s just me, it is what I do
I fall for people that could never be true
I over think, and make too much of nothing
And still all the while believe I'll never find that something
But oh how I wish that the something for me were true
And I wish everyday that the something for me were you
And this be not even fetched way out from afar
Because to not love you is so devastatingly hard
And oh how I hate myself for loving you
And so, with that…I hate you too


i call that "hate to love". or maybe i call it "hate to love...you" and ok maybe it's finished... i added on the last four lines before i copied and pasted it up here... i might be finished now but I will tweak it later no doubt. woo man it gets daylight QUICK out in Cali... its only 5:30 am man.. anyway here is the song that somewhat goes with the poem. if it doesn't then who gives a flying kcuf. i like this song anyway sehctib.




good night and good morning. hope you ...enjoyed it...i guess.

0 comments: