BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Silly Thoughts...

You know, I have just always wondered.. That if people were feeling a void in their lives... Does it necessarily have to be filled for them to be truly happy? Personally, I do not believe that is true. What I believe is that... You shouldn't rely on outside things to make you happy =/ That's no way to achieve true happiness.. well for one because these outside things that make you happy... could be gone within the blink of an eye. And then you aren't happy any more. Now...is that considered to be a false happiness? Who knows... But I Think we should take a lesson from the great... Tucan Sam.... Follow Your Nose, Wherever it goes. That doesn't have to be taken with the obvious meaning either. By the way, I hate fruit loops. With a strong, fiery passion.

0 comments: