BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Is it Ironic?

Is knocked for a loop a phrase? I think I've heard it somewhere but I'm not sure I got it right... that is it then that's what I am.. knocked for a loop. I spent the morning thinking about how I always gravitate towards 'piously unattainable' people as friends and love interests and then I even blogged about it later. And one person I mentioned who was piously unavailable as a friend, used to be my best friend too, then we lost contact. That person actually emailed me today - just received the email like an hour ago, responding to an email that got sent to everyone in my contacts list. I didn't think anything of the email that was from me i just let it get sent to everyone because I was to lazy to unclick all my contacts. What really surprised me that the person I mentioned actually responded to the email...But whatever though... getting back in contact with people is always nice... Just thought that was kind of weird maybe a bit ironic that I was just typing out the blog and then there's an email. Seems like a higher power was involved, but why?

0 comments: